Accord makes some of the lightest and strongest bass cases in the world. The cases are made of carbon fiber and kevlar. The cases can be shipped to your address in Norway, or abroad. Cases that are sold to customers outside Norway, are invoiced without VAT. The Accord bass case costs NOK. 35.697,- ex. 25% Norwegian VAT. The price includes shipping and assistance with taking all the necessary measurements of your bass.
Reinforcements made of additional carbon make this case suitable for roughest usage, such as flight case.
The basic model includes the following:
- 3 real leather handles; additional handles optionally
- foam interior with adjustable cushions creating the “floating effect” of the instrument
- Accord's standard color options except silver metallic
- Texture-granulated finish
- 4 wheels at the case’s bottom, two at the sides (lateral) and two back wheels
- 2 different types of latches making it impossible to open the case involuntary, even using the most varied physical forces
- 2 belts in the interior for instrument’s fastening. There are two different models to choose from that match the size and shape of any double bass (from 3/4 to 5/4).
Size Medium 18 kg
Size Large 20 kg
What is the size of your bass? To get the right case, download the measurement chart by clicking here (opens in a new window).
• Made in Germany
• Fibreglass reinforced synthetic resin
• SPS-side protection system
• Instrument suspension system
• Adjustable interior
• Accessory compartment, bow pockets
• Swivel wheels for easy transportation
• Weight approx 28 kg
• Exterior white
• Interior velour redInterior measurements in cm
Total length 196
Body upper width 63
Body lower width 79
Total height incl. bridge 58
Exterior measurement in cm
The case can be shipped to your address in Norway, or abroad. Cases that are sold to customers outside Norway, are invoiced without VAT. The GEWA bass case costs NOK. 30.000,- ex VAT