If you are interested in trying one of my instruments without any obligation, you can either try an available instrument, or put your name on my waiting list. More information on the waiting list further down this page.
If I don't have an instrument available in this very moment, I can try to arrange a meeting with someone who already plays one of my instruments in your area, depending upon where you live. In that way you can obtain an impression of my work. If you are traveling through Oslo, please make an appointment for a visit
- The price of the instrument includes:
- Free maintenance and adjustment during the first year.
- Insurance certificate.
- Certificate with pictures and a description of the instrument.
- 10% discount if you buy a new case together with the instrument.
Violin made by Jacob von der Lippe, 2016 - personal model. Photo: Marius Viken
If you want to be included on my waiting list, these are the conditions:
- After a 10% deposit payment within a certain date, you will get assigned a number on my waiting list.
- You will then have the right to try and test and if you wish, -buy the instrument corresponding to your number on the list.
- If you for some reason wish to wait for a later instrument, you keep your position on the waiting list.
- You can get the deposit back whenever you want during your waiting period.
- The deposit shall be wired to my deposit account. The accrued interest on the deposit will be due to Jacob von der Lippe.
- Jacob von der Lippe is free to choose the pattern, the building process, the wood selection, the varnish and setup. This is done in order to build the best possible violin.
- If you choose to buy the violin, the deposit will be subtracted from the final payment, and thus acts like a part of the final payment.
- The trial period once the instrument is finished is 2 weeks.
- The agreement is issued and signed in two originals, one for each person.