HOW IT WORKS
Before you consider putting your name on my waiting list, click here to see what instruments are available right now. Over sixty musicians at home and abroad are today very happy owners of their von der Lippe instruments. Read about their experiences and feedback under References .
If you want to have your name on the waiting list for one of my instruments, the terms are as follows:
- By paying a deposit of 10% of the purchase price within a set date, you get your own place on my waiting list. The deposit is locked in my deposit account in Sparebanken Vest, Norway. You can get your deposit back at any time, in other words a full refund.
- You then have 1st priority to buy the violin / viola / cello that corresponds with your number on the list. If you do not want to take advantage of the opportunity when the instrument is finished, the right of purchase passes to the next person on the list.
- If for some reason you want to wait for a later instrument, you keep your place on the list.
- Jacob von der Lippe is free to choose which model to use, as well as everything that has to do with the actual construction, varnishing and set-up of the instrument . This is to done to be able to make the best instrument possible. You are most welcome with wishes and input on how the instrument is set up and sound adjusted.
- During the construction, you are most welcome to follow the process, and you can receive photos along the way.
- The trial period when the instrument is finished is two weeks.
- In the event of a purchase, the deposit is deducted from the purchase price, and is therefore valid as part of the payment.
- The interest on the deposit is credited to Jacob von der Lippe.
- The price also includes free service and adjustment the first year, as well as an insurance valuation, in addition to a certificate with photos and description of the instrument. 10% discount on the purchase of an instrument case and / or a bow together with the instrument.
La oss snakke.
Mobil +47 90019140
Thereses gate 5 B